8 tart apples (such as Granny Smith)1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
3/4 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons butter, softene
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 cup Bisquick
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons cold butter
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. Combine apples with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
3. Place apple mixture into lightly greased crockpot.
4. In large bowl, combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 cup Bisquick.
5. Spoon mixture over apples.
6. In small bowl combine 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar.
7. Cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly.
8. Sprinkle over the top of the apple mixture.
9. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or until apples are soft
Before it cooks
Either make dough or use 2 cans of pizza dough ( I prefer the pizza dough it saves so much time)
16oz Italian Sausage
Shredded mexican cheese
Shredded mozzerella cheese
If you use cans you will stack the dough cause it needs to be thick. Spread it out to fit the sprayed pan. Spread sausage ontop of the dough
(Tip is to stack the dough place on parchment paper with a little flour--roll it together and evenly then put in freezer til sausage is done cooking--makes it easier to roll )
Cook the sausage
Then sprinkle cheese evenly over the sausage.
Roll dough length wise
Once rolled beat egg and use hand and just brush egg over the roll
Oven 400 degrees for 16-20min (dough looks cooked) top will be golden brown.
Beef tips and noodles
2 pounds stew meat lean
1 package Liptons*dry onion soup mix (I used Liptons Beef onion soup mix)
1 can cream of chicken soup--family size or two small cans
stir all together
cook all day in slow cooker on low heat
Serve over noodles
Add a small can of yellow corn
A muffin pan
Place a LARGE Pillsbury croissant in a pocket.
Take an ice cream scoop and add a scope of meat/corn top with cheese
Pull the croissant over the top to close it.
It makes a little taco pocket! Bake it according to the croissants instructions.
Top with sour cream and salsa.....