1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
3/4 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons butter, softene
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 cup Bisquick
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons cold butter
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. Combine apples with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
3. Place apple mixture into lightly greased crockpot.
4. In large bowl, combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 cup Bisquick.
5. Spoon mixture over apples.
6. In small bowl combine 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar.
7. Cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly.
8. Sprinkle over the top of the apple mixture.
9. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or until apples are soft
Before it cooks